CUTEK® has re-branded their products into two categories: Prepare and Protect.
- CUTEK® Wood Reviver (formerly CUTEK® Proclean)
- CUTEK® Quickclean
- CUTEK® Wood Stripper (formerly CUTEK® CD33 Naked)
- CUTEK® EXTREME (formerly CUTEK® Extreme Wood Protection Oil)
- CUTEK® Colourtones
How-To and Informational PDFs.
- Cutek Extreme—Premium penetrating oil-based wood coating/stabilizer
- Cutek Proclean—Premium Wood Restoration Agent & Brightener
- Cutek Quickclean—Premium Wood Restoration Agent & Brightener
- Cutek Naked—Premium Paint Stripper
- How to use Cutek Extreme wood protection oil.
- How to maintain Cutek-treated wood.
- How to use Proclean #1
- How to use CUTEK Proclean #2
- How to Remove Film Coatings before applying Cutek Extreme.
- Colourtones. Note: Colourtone colours are occassionally updated so please check with us to see what is currently available.
- Information about Colourtones Note: Colourtone colours are occassionally updated so please check with us to see what is currently available.
- Cutek Proclean MSDS information.
- Cutek Extreme MSDS information.
Articles and pages about Cutek from our Benchmark Building Services Blog/Site
10 Reasons Why We Pre-Treat Your Wood Deck with CUTEK Before We Build It
CUTEK Sample Sizes Now Available
It’s Spring and It’s Time to Get Naked
Maintaining Your Deck will Protect Your Investment
Deck Maintenance: Protect Your Deck and Your Investment